Read and by astounded by my nerdy geekishness!
- This is one of my current shiny new interests. I've already written two fics for it, and I'm working on a third that's threatening to turn into one of my angst epics, with a grand side of DESTINY, because, dude, this is Merlin
. And it wouldn't be the same without dire predictions and gratuitous slash subtext. Star Trek XI
- I desperately want the goddamn sequel. Any minute now. Really, any. Damn. Minute. I've got a couple of fics on my hard-drive that I'm thinking about starting up again, including my ghost!fic and a rewrite of my Matrix fusion thing. Which, yeah, I totes shouldn't have started in the first place because I knew that that would go badly when I did it. I just...couldn't help myself. But, I do want to do it, I just have to write it all before I can because I can't even think about it without cringing. Also, it's not written in the style that I prefer to write in, and while it's good to experiment, I just can't keep it up. So, yeah. Eventually, I'll get around back to this. And some other stuff, like my partly finished His Dark Materials fusion and that angst fic. All of this is Kirk/McCoy.Star Trek XI RPF
- I actually have a WIP on the kink meme somewhere that really needs to be finished, but I got distracted by completing Lost Boy, and just couldn't do it. I have to put aside the domestic violence fic to finish the rape-aftermath fic. Because that's how I roll, and I have a limit to how much angst I can deal with. But, it is on my mind. Who knows, I may even finish it one day.Supernatural
- Oh, SPN. I would say that you corrupt me, but I was already a dirtyminded hobag before you came into my life. I have some WIPs for this fandom on my laptop, including another epic!angst!fic (with genderfuck! ALWAYS-A-GIRL!SAM FTW!), an Iron Man crossover (Tony/Sam, because in every other one I've seen, it's been either Tony/Dean or Sam/Dean/Tony, and that's just not the same; Sam deserves some lovin' as well, especially since hating Sam seems to be a fandom sport to some people). Also, a follow up to There's No Such Thing As Unicorns
, which I'm titling Hitting the Pleasure Button Until You Die
, because that's fucking hilarious. Shut up, I have a twisted since of humor. Supernatural RPF
- Ahem. Well, someone
cough*) gave me a Misha/Jared plot bunny, and there desperately needs to be some more Misha/Jared in the world, because they are adorable, and given to groping each other in public. Well, Jared gropes everyone in public, and so does Misha, but that just makes them more adorable. Except that I'm kind of OCD about timelines (they have to be perfect
, dammit, perfect
) and I haven't been able to write anymore without thinking, "Wait, which con did that
happen at? And this
? When did this happen
? ARWG!!" So, I have it started, but then I got scared by the years and years of "canon" that I'd have to shift through to satisfy my OCD side. NCIS
- I got nothin'. Sorry. I haven't watched the show in a year, and as much as I love Tony and Gibbs and Abby and all, I just don't see that changing. However, I still have some WIPs that I might finish. There are some more installments on the DC&RW, but I'm hesitant about that because Kacia Noor somehow found her way into my original TV show, which I actually want to get made some day, and the second big fic is told from her point of view and deals with a lot of her backstory. I don't want to confuse issues when I, hopefully, get things moving. So, I have stuff, it's just not something that I think I'm going to share. (On another note: I'm up for an award for a Ziva/McGee fic! Which is, well, surprising! Considering how much I hate Ziva.)Stargate SG-1
- I'm a totally n00b to the fandom, but Jesus
fuck, what's with all the Sam-hate? She is fuckin' badass! I'm only about half-way through S3, and I'm already sick of it. This may or may not be because I don't see what's so fantastic about Jack's dick in the first place. I love me some Sam/Daniel. But, I do have a Jack/Daniel idea that someone else has no doubt done before. I also have a genderfuck always-a-boy!Sam/always-a-girl!Daniel fic that I really, really want to do, because it just fills me with glee. :D On a reading note, I really want some Daniel-and-Teal'c friendship fic, because I think a bromance between them would be adorable. But yeah, what's with the ship war? Why can't they just have an SG-1 orgy and leave it at that? Avengers/Marvel
- I've been on a Marvel kick lately, and I've almost completely fallen for Steve/Tony. They're just so damn adorable and codependent. :D (I say this as an avid X-Men fan who was happily ignoring the Avengers until a few weeks ago. And, btw, Gambit/Rogue all way, with a bit of Logan/Rogue thrown in for fun.)*White Collar
- Elizabeth/Peter/Neal OT3 ALL THE WAY! They are just so adorable.
- Hardison/Parker/Eliot OT3. Because they are so fucking cute. They're the reason I watch the show. <3 (It's certainly not for the Sophie/Nate angst. Ugh. Or the plot, for that matter, because I usually figure out a better way to do the damn job than they do.)
- I ship Reid/Anyone, and also JJ/Prentiss (DAMN YOU CBS)
. And JJ/Will, because they are adorable together. I haven't really got anything major planned, though there are some scraps that may turn into something floating around my computer. Somewhere. Oh, and the rest of the fics in the fashion mag!AU that I have half-completed. Because I'm just that lame. I haven't picked a main pairing yet, though there's some JJ/Will + baby adorableness in the one I'm almost done with.
....Um, I can't think of anything else. *thinks* Er, I'm kind of out of most of my anime fandoms (though I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THE SUPERNATURAL ANIME, fuckyes!) and I haven't read anything for them in a long, long time. There are some more fandoms that I'm on a read-only basis anyway, and I don't think anyone wants to hear me rant about Danny Phantom or Ben 10 or whatever. Ahem. Now that I'm done showing myself to be a complete dork. * For an added level of dork to my family, my mom is a DC fan, while I'm a Marvel girl (though we both agree that Wonder Woman is hot, and Batman is awesome, and WTF is up with Superman in general - and also that Tony Stark is a woobie of great proportions, though I think I enjoy that more than she does).