1. Yay! After almost a year of hemming and hawing, I finally got a paid LJ account! :D Yay! And I bought space for a bunch of icons, which I am still in the process of filling. And I love icons, so this is a happy day! \o/
2. I am writing a bunch of stuff right now, including the sequels to When the War Fires Fade
and Project Super Soldier
. I also have a couple of Inception fics and an Inception/Glee crossover thingy. I'm still wondering how that last one happened, but I'm just going to roll with it until this monster is finished. Which reminds me:
3. GLEE! :D I love it. (Disclaimer: I know it has Issues. I am aware of its Issues. I love it anyway.) fjdkla;fjdaklfjdal;afda KURT! BLAINE! QUINN! MERCEDES! SEASON ONE!RACHEL! (I kind of hate her for the first six or so episodes of S2, because it's like she forgot almost everything from the year before and got worse. D: What the hell happened to her character development?) Anyway, I love it, and I'm apparently writing a crossover thingy with it, and I don't even know. I'm just kind of floating at the moment, so.
4. Ugh, you guys, I owe you a huge rant on how much I really hate awkwardly running into exes while shopping with my mother. Because, frankly? It sucks. Especially when it happens multiple times ON THE SAME DAY, WTF.
5. Ha. So. The situation with The Boy. Yeah. It's not going anywhere. I don't think it's going to go anywhere. I am now stuck in this state of 'oh shit, we were kinda sorta maybe dating and now I don't know what to do because I don't want to be anything more than friends and I feel like I was leading him on even though I know I wasn't since I paid for all my own stuff and always referred to him as my friend, not my boyfriend, and I never held his hand or anything, but I still feel guilty, which is a bad feeling, because it probably means that I screwed up and I hate hurting people, even by accident.' *deep breath* WHAT DO I DO????
6. I am broke. Holiday shopping has killed my bank account, and I'm not even done yet. Arg, why did I go and make more friends this year? *headdesk*
7. OMG, YOU GUYS, KURT AND BLAINE SING A DUET TOGETHER AND IT'S ADORABLE, SERIOUSLY, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT ON REPEAT ALL DAY, Y'ALL. ALL DAY.
LOOK AT THE ADORABLE. WATCH THE ADORABLE. :D (The bonus is that Blaine is being played by Harry freaking Potter, of A Very Potter Musical fame. And he's hot. Just sayin'.)
Heh. I showed this to my mom, and then we had this conversation:Mom:
So, are they ever going to have PDA, or are they just going to stare at each other adoringly? Me:
*takes a second to remember what PDA stands for* Eventually. Probably. Mom:
I hope they do-- Me:
*blinks in surprise*Mom:
--because it would be a bitch move to just do the song but not the dance. If you know what I mean.Me:
*is horrified & amused* Well, considering Kurt just went through hell, I think they're planning on taking it slow. Mom:
I mean, would you rather they built it naturally or just hopped into bed?Mom:
In short: my mom is awesome.PS: Please note that my friending request is still active. If you friend me, please comment.